Sunday, December 25, 2011

#22 Have a Conversation in French


This ties into the post below. Spent 7 days in France and, since I was the only one of us that spoke even a lick of French, found myself doing most of the conversing and loving it! I actually remembered more than I thought I did... although now it's as good as gone again. But I found that speaking the language really does change your experience there. People were helpful, nothing but nice, and man... can the French DRESS. Every morning I had a "cafe creme" and a "tarte de pomme" from the bakery down the street. We spent every day walking the streets of Paris, Monte Marte, and Seresne. Made the trip out to Versailles and even made sure to hit Disney Paris so I could get one step closer to another item on my list. 4 down... 1 to go.

Paris, Je t'aime.

No comments:

Post a Comment